Thursday, January 8, 2009

Random acts of Blindness...

I just need to blow off some steam...

Moved to California a little over a year and a half ago, didn't get a car out here until recent. Sometimes, I wish I could just walk to work. [And by my next statement I do not mean all], but damn near ALL CALIFORNIA DRIVERS CANNOT DRIVE!!

Here's why:
  • no signaling
  • no signaling when turning
  • no signaling when cutting into another lane
  • no signaling when cutting into another lane INCHES in front of someone
(seriously, how hard is it to flick the lever which should be right by your hands anyways?)
  • veering over the lane lines, swerving into another lane
  • tailgating
  • talking on the phone
  • putting makeup on in the mirror
  • driving in the fast lane going the speed limit or slower
  • people who drive 10 miles an hour
  • people who drive 10 miles an hour to turn 2 blocks away
  • sleepy drivers
  • people who clog freeways because they forget the exits are on the right
  • spectators
  • people who'd rather watch the scenery and the view than the road
...there's more, I'm just giving the short version...

No comments:

Post a Comment